Happy New Year!
I stayed up until midnight last night so I could celebrate the New Year with my new friends. We had a nice night, the staff brought up all kinds of snacks and munchies for us at about 9pm. Then we watched the guy on ESPN do his big motorcycle jump.
Today was another "sleepy day", the Rehabilitation Interview. Sure makes the day go by fast to go in at 10:30 then wake up in my bed three hours later.
Yesterday I talked with one of the counselors about my previous interview. They encourage us to write our own questions to ask ourselves in addition to the standard questions they ask. So I did that on Sunday and yesterday they read back all the answers I gave. So today I wrote a follow-up question to my first question, I'll be interested to hear what my un-filtered subconscious says. :-)
Today I also met with one of the counselors to write up a treatment plan, just a list of six things I should do when I'm out to reinforce my sobriety.
All things considered I'm having a great time here, the camaraderie is such a big part of what makes this place work.
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment